At South Coast Counselling Service, we are committed to maintaining the trust and confidence of our website visitors and customers by respecting, protecting and offering transparency regarding the data we gather and hold on you. The objective of this policy is to offer you an insight into how we collect and store your personal data that you have provided to us. We do not sell trade or rent our customer data under any circumstance.
South Coast Counselling Service is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
South Coast Counselling Service may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page regularly to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What We Collect
• For bookings or telephone consolations, we will need to take your name, address, email address and a contact telephone number.
• Upon a consultation, we may ask you to provide us with additional information regarding your personal and professional lifestyle, interests and emotional and physical wellbeing. This is to provide the best service to you.
We will never sell or share your information with any other organisation for marketing purposes.
We will only share your information for the following reasons:
• If we are required to do so by Law
• If you disclose that yourself or another is at harm, I will need to make a profession decision to share this information to either a GP, next of Kin or if an external referral is required for further treatment.
What We Do With The Information We Gather
The information gathered through this website will only be used to provide you with the service of Counselling and Holistic treatments and will only be kept for internal record keeping in accordance with our Governing bodies and Insurance Policies.
Links To Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling Your Personal Information
• If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible – firstname.lastname@example.org. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
• You also have the right to complain by contacting the Information Commissioner’s Office directly. This is the National data protection authority in the UK. (we would also appreciate your feedback.
• The Data Protection office for South Coast Counselling Service Is : Sharon Couzens – email@example.com